This tag was created Ayunda over at Tea and Paperbacks and I was… well, I wasn’t exactly tagged, but Jessica at The Awkward Book Blogger left this tag open for whoever wanted to join, so here I am for the This or That Book Tag. And thanks, Jessica, for the opportunity!
- Mention the creator of the tag.
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can also do them if you want to.
- Tag 10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
Bed, forever and always. On couches I always end up getting kinks in places I didn’t even know could get them.
2. Male main character or female main character?
Female main character with amazingly swoony male counterpart 🙂
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
Salty. I don’t have much of a sweet tooth, although I do have my chocolaty days and have a special section of my freezer reserved for ice cream…
4. Trilogies or quartets?
Trilogies. I don’t read many trilogies nowadays, sticking more to the series of standalones that are so popular right now and which I adore, but quartets just sound wrong.
5. First person point of view or third person point of view?
First. It’s just easier to get into the character’s shoes.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
In reality, I read no matter the time of day. Still, there are few things I love less than waking up and start reading right away, still in bed, in my PJs.
7. Libraries or bookstores?
Bookstores. Higher visual gratification and I like to watch all the shiny, new releases.
8. Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
Laugh. Tear-jerkers are not for me. Books that are written for the sole purpose of making you consider suicide are not for me. Give me an hilarious book every day of the week over an ugly-cry one.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
I’d never thought of it. I’d say it depends on the genre… but I’ll go with black.
10. Character driven or plot driven stories?
Character driven. Psychologist and NA fan here! Still, I like my plots full of twists and turns, and I hate when all the issues in a book are caused by inner struggles and misunderstood feelings. So yeah, character driven, but with external stimuli.
Since I’m new to the blogsphere, I won’t be able to tag 10 people. Still, I tag:
Corina @Happily Ever After
Mary @Dirty Books Obsession
Ralu @Dirty Books Obsession