Thank you Sophie at Beware of the Reader for nominating me for this double tag!
Let’s start from the first one:
The Real Neat Blog Award was created by Dear Kitty. Some Blog.
The rules are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.) (pingback)
And here goes the second:
The Liebster Award. Liebster is “German for dearest, darling, liked or loved above all others.”
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself.
- Give 11 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
Now, without further ado…
Why did you start your blog?
Truth? To get more ARCs and have a bigger role in the book community. I saw all these people on GR who spoke to authors, had buddy reads, really knew each other, and thought: “where do I sign up for this?”
2. How do you spread the word about your blog?
Mmhh, facebook and twitter are good ways to gain followers and readers. But WordPress is great too.
3. Who is your inspiration?
Okay, so, before starting the blog, I thought I’d be able to create something like Aestas’ blog. Yeah, I know. I was a total dumb-dumb without any idea of what running a blog really entailed. Now I’m just content of doing my thing…
If you mean like life inspiration, my father is my hero (I’m a daddy’s girl 🙂 ).
Career-related, my idol is Louis Schlesinger, who I’ll have the honor to learn from since he teaches at my future college.
4. Name some favorite quotes?
I can’t. I’m sorry. My favorite quotes change from day to day and are usually from the book I’m reading at the moment. (You can always find them on my blog’s page) But the other day on Instagram I found this really romantic one, which became my phone’s screen:
“I want to be your favorite quote
you love so much
you want to share with the world” by Greg E. Perez
5- What are 3 of your favorite singers/bands?
I really like Imagine Dragons. Their sound has always something catchy and different. I also really like Nirvana, but I need to be in the mood 🙂 Then… Ruth B, maybe? I love her Two Poor Kids song
6- Do you have a career outside of blogging?
I’m a student. I’ll be starting my Masters in Forensic Psychology in only a few months. On the side, I design book covers, which is something I adore doing! I always wanted to do something creative in my life.
7- Which country would you love visiting?
Australia. There’s something wild and yet easy-going about it that calls to me.
8- When and how was your first kiss?
Lol, lost a bet. Not one of my best moments.
9- What are your five favorite books?
- Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
- Neighbor Dearest by Penelope Ward
- Managed by Kristen Callihan
- Hater by Cambira Hebert
- Perfect Ten by Linda Kage
(They’re going to change in about five minutes)
10- Which celebrity do you dream meeting?
David Gandy… I feel like he’d be a total gentleman and not address my inner fangirling and outer awkwardness.
11- What is your favorite color?
I love burgundy!!!! Green is a close second, though 🙂
12 – Do you plan on writing books one day or short novels?
I kinda write. Okay, well, I have written… 8 books. The first 6 are in Italian and probably shit since I wrote them in my teens. I shiver at the thought of what’s contained in them. The last two, two paranormal romances, are in English and the ones I’m most proud of. Unfortunately, I’ve been in some sort of a dry spell lately, leaving two books half finished and having issues connecting with the characters. I hope my ju-ju will come back soon but in the mean while I’ll pour my ideas and creativity in my covers.
NOW THE QUESTIONS FOR THE BLOGGERS I’LL TAG
- Which thing surprised you the most about blogging?
- Which social media is your favorite to spread the word about your blog?
- Favorite Movie?
- If you could swap places with a heroine from a book, who would it be?
- Tell me the title of a book which was a reading milestone for you. Like, the book that brought you into the reading world, or a childhood favorite
- Top 5 book boyfriends
- What are you favorite and least favorite tropes?
- What is something weird you can do?
- What is the first job you dreamed of doing when you were a kid?
- Who is your favorite author when it comes to just writing style?
- If you were to choose only one food/dish for your last dinner, what would it be?
NOW, THE TAGGED:
Deanna @A Novel Glimpse
Geybie @Geybie’s book blog
Mia @Mia the Book Addict
Tijuana @TJ Loves Books Blog